Monday, April 18, 2011

aPrIL sHoWeRs ThAt BrInG mAy fLoWeRs...

Last night in the chambers of my cloud of sleep were we had the window open to let the fresh scent of spring swallow us. There did I hear the music of the night - ba dabump be, ba dabump be, ba dabump be. As the rain drops fell to the very saturated earth did I feel the first hint of spring, and the overwhelming floods of memories of being a young spring flower child born to the month of April.

I remember the sound, the scent, and just the movement of spring. In young years do I recall the feeling of spring, the energy the earth puts off. It reminds me of a great movie that showed the Earths energy when you moved across it, as your foot steps make a path the light fades from were you have walked. The strong smell of fresh dirt becoming muddy and the flowers begging to be birthed from the ground.

As the suns rays kissed the rolling mountains of Idaho, I did hear the birds begin to sing their chirps of welcome. As they shook their bodies of the rain drops they sang their songs of rejoice. I felt the gentle breeze caress my face like a silk blanket as the frogs and grasshoppers slowly put their sounds of night to sleep for they did see the peek of sunshine.

As the moonlight faded away I could see the snowy mountains. The urge I felt for the sun to finally take the harsh winter evidence into hiding was burning my thoughts. I closed my eyes to the memory of the very vibrantly green grass that develops the mountains ground in weeks to come. I imagined the deer going into their nooks of hiding into the deep forests so they can fill their stomachs with the new growth. When I opened my eyes the trees shouted their joy almost shivering from the burst of green leave buds that kissed their branches. It was then when I felt the tickle of a spirit showing me the gifts of Gods artful fingers.

Blessings of the seasons have evolved into a wonderful story for me to share. My heart is warm and my lungs are full with the beautiful hints and secrets of spring kisses. I am so grateful for the sight I have been given, and the senses I have, that can be shown the wonders of 'HIS' creations. Until the next seasons whispers I am grateful for April showers that bring May flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment